Friday, May 22, 2009

My mother-in-law Sandy, keeps reminding me to update this blog. I apologize to all those who have stopped by; I have been really busy these last few months. Here is a cliff note version of the last couple months

1. Jaxon has been growing alot and watching lots of laker games with dad, notice the sweet laker shirt.

2. With growing comes eating solids, with eating solids comes pooping solids, except for this one



3. Jaxon's first time in a catholic church and at a cemetary came in March when we said good-bye to my beloved grandmother.
4. Easter came and went in April. Jaxon loved the easter basket. He got a sweet dodger hat, a puzzle, some cars and some treats from the easter bunny. This pic was taken after he saw his stuff, it is my favorite pic of him
Okay so everyone is caught up through April. I will blog again later to post moms day pics. Thanks for continuing to check-in!

3 comments:

Tami said...

That last picture is SO cute! It was nice to see Kevin back in November. Keep blogging!

Sandy said...

Oh happy day. Jaxon is getting cuter every day. I loved the update except of course the poopy picture. The last is my favorite too.

Brett and Jenny Gs said...

Thanks for the update. He's getting so big. Too bad he's being Laker brain washed! Go Nuggets or whoever is playing the Lakers at the moment...