Thursday, June 23, 2011

New blog location

The boys are celebrating birthdays next month. As I sit and contemplate this last year I am saddened when I realize that the year went by in a flash and my memories feel so incomplete. My poor Milan has a fraction of the baby pictures his older brother Jaxon had. Jaxon has a baby book that identified the date that each tooth came in, a bag of hair from his first hair cut and a month by month dairy of his growth from infant to toddler. Milan, my well mannered adorable Milan got squat! So...in a need to break away from the subpar past and start anew. I have created a new blog. It is www.justwurtzin.blogspot.com. For all those who have faithfully checked my blog in hopes of some updates, thank you. I will do much better with the new blog...PROMISE!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I will continue to be a faithful follower. As far as pictures go, welcome to busy motherhood. It happens to the best of us.